Maritronics has been in the maritime industry for the past 40 years. They have been providing complete and comprehensive solutions for various clients across the globe. Read more to know what makes Maritronics different from others.
Since 1980, Maritronics has been an active participant in the maritime industry in the Middle East. With an inside -out experience of 40 years, Maritronics has become one of the most trusted maritime service providers in the Middle East. Maritronics has now equipped itself to provide the most comprehensive solution in marine navigation, communication and automation control systems. With a constant thrive to provide the best complete solution to every client, Maritronics provides righteous and economical solutions for a long-term partnership. In 1999, Maritronics bagged the “The company of the year professional sector certification”, under the Dubai Quality Appreciation program.
Maritronics is powered by factory-trained engineers, backed up by genuine products and a state of art delivery process which ensures quality and express solutions on the first visit. Clients claim that Maritronics provide 96.7% resolution in the First Time Fix Ratio. The expert technicians and engineers are available round the clock offering prompt responses. The company takes up any scale of repair and maintenance of electronic packages. Maritronics engineers indigenously build EDGE technology. EDGE provides the best maritime business with integrated monitoring and control systems that are devised for the finest products in the marine industry. The products and services offered under EDGE are completely customizable according to the need of the customers. From alarm monitoring systems to customized switchboards, EDGE aims to provide the best marine automation solutions with features that help in saving time, money and efforts in today’s technological world. EDGE designs and develops off-the-shelf solutions that are fast becoming an integral part of marine operations. The quality of service has enabled the company to win multiple accolades including prestigious awards from JRC Japan for the Best Service Company over the consecutive years since 2011.
Services offered by Maritronics engineers on board.
- Engineering, Installation, Commissioning and maintenance services for Marine Navigation, Communication & Automation products
- Fleet maintenance contracts
- System integration
- Consultancy – Retrofit and New Building projects
- Statutory surveys
- Accredited Testing & Calibration Services
Maritronics engineers offer support to Navigation & Communication to vessels in the sea.
- Gyro compass & Steering systems
- Radar & ECDIS systems
- DGPS & Chart plotter systems
- Echo Sounder & Sonar systems
- Doppler & Electromagnetic speed logs
- GMDSS & satellite communication systems
- On-board communication systems
- Integrated Bridge Systems (IBS)
- On-board Networking and High-speed data communication
- Automatic Identification System (AIS)
- Voyage data recorder (VDR)
- Statutory Inspections on behalf of classification societies
- ECDIS type-specific training
Ships, vessels and boat are now equipped with the provisions of entertainment. Maritronics helps in installation and repair of product and services.
- On-board Entertainment & High-Speed Internet Connectivity
- Marine, stabilized TV antennas
- Terrestrial broadcast receivers
- Music distribution systems
- Internet connection using VSAT technology
- On-board IT networking
Calibration system and methods in huge ships and container vessels.
- Authorized service agents for Tank system SA
- Factory trained and experienced service personnel
- Calibration of Pressure, Temperature, Gas Detection System and Electrical equipment
- Time-bound solutions with competitive pricing
- On-board calibration services
- Multimeter, Clamp meter, Scope meter, Frequency meter, Micro ohmmeter
- Resistance box
- Analog and a digital thermometer
- Oxygen monitor/analyzer
- Breath alcohol tester
Maritronics engineers work in shipyards and in partnership with fleet owners. They also provide assistance and support for oil field/ offshore operations. If you are an owner of a leisure boat, Maritronics technicians can help in customizing boat with automation and other technologies.
Navy and Coast Guard seek help from Maritronics engineers for assistance and support. Engineers have been offering consultation for the maritime industry.